Laboratory Services, Diagnostic Imaging and other testing
The Drumheller Health Centre has Lab & X-ray services available
Hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Appointments are required www.albertaprecisionlabs.ca
- Lab Services 1-833-572-0577
- Diagnostic Imaging 403-820-7224
- Provide picture ID & your AHC card for every visit
- If you are presenting for Lab tests or X-rays you must first register at the Diagnostic Imaging or Laboratory desk to register.
- If your doctor orders tests or X-rays, you can have your testing done at ANY facility. If another doctor has ordered lab tests, X-rays or other testing you may ask them to add your family doctor’s name so he/she will receive a copy of the results.
Usually, if there are any lab or X-ray abnormalities you will be contacted by phone to discuss the results with a Physician. Our staff may be able to provide you with specific results (if instructed to do so by the doctor) or you may be asked to book a follow-up appointment.
If you want to review your results, it is advised to book a follow-up appointment with either your Primary Physician or the Physician who requested your tests. Alternatively, you can ask about the results when you are in for your next routine appointment. Any Doctor in our Clinic can look up patient results that have been requested by a Physician who works in our facility, read reports to patients and discuss any concerns.
*If you want to book a lab appointment call 1-877-309-2847. Please have your AB Health card when you call and specify the Health facility you would like to get your testing done. Hours for the booking line are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
For other testing such as Ultrasounds, CT scans, mammograms, and bone density testing, contact your referring Physicians assistant for location information and status updates.